It’s Election Day - Don’t forget to vote!
1. The annual Neitzke-Metschke Battle of the Pep Bands will be held tonight at 7:00 in the new gym.
2. Today a group of ag students and Mr. Grosserode will be attending the District 10 Livestock Evaluation in Ord. Good luck students!!
3. Attention elementary students: As of last Friday, November 4th, elementary students have earned 278.3 AR points towards our Pie the Principal challenge. We need to read, read, read so that we can throw lots of pies at Mr. Black! We need 1,342.7 MORE points and we have only two and a half weeks to meet our goal!
4. There will be an elementary Century Club meeting after school tomorrow.
5. The Jostens rep will meet with seniors and sophomores tomorrow at 11:15…seniors will meet first followed by the sophomores.
6. The One Act Home Show is scheduled for this Thursday, November 10, at 7:00!! The public is welcome and encouraged to attend.
7. The annual Veterans Day program will begin at 10:00 on Friday in the 1987 gym. All are welcome.