Happy Halloween!! Have a fun and safe night of trick or treating!!
1. Team sports pictures will be taken after school today. This will include all fall and winter sports. Photos will be taken individually and then digitally put together for a team photo. If you cannot come at your suggested time, anytime between 4-6 is fine. Just have your uniform on and ready. Pictures will be available to purchase online after they are created. Times for pictures are: Golf 4:00-4:20, Cross Country 4:20-4:40, VB 4:40-5:00, BB Boys 5-5:20 BB Girls 5:20-5:40, 5:40-6:00 Wrestling.
2. The HS wrestlers are asked to be at the school by 5:30 tonight for a brief meeting before team pictures are taken. Please meet by the wrestling room.
3. There will be a high school girls’ basketball meeting after school today in Mr. Dittmer’s room.
4. There will be a meeting Tuesday morning at 7:45 for anyone interested in going out for speech this year. The meeting will be in Mrs. Hansen’s room.
5. The JH Choral Clinic was a huge success last Thursday. Many thanks to so many EV students, faculty and staff that helped to make it so successful!
6. Family Physical Therapy will be performing free injury prevention screenings tomorrow, Tuesday, November 1st, for students in grades 7-12. JH will be participating during 8th period PE. 9-12 will be tested after school in the new gym. Students are not required to participate. We ask that you fill out the link below letting us know who will be participating or not. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ctFSkoMmMSSeP_kXC3xGjCLPAjVYQH5D7taFCpS4Jq8/edit#gid=0
Any questions are directed to Halle Hart at 402-928-6000. We greatly appreciate Family Physical Therapy's willingness to help our Falcon Family!