Monday’s Menu - Beef Sticks, Whipped Potatoes, Mixed Fruit, Roll, Milk - this is a menu change from what was printed in the newsletter.
Internet has been down at EVS so we apologize for the delay in getting out the announcements!!
District track was yesterday and Elkhorn Valley will be represented at the State Meet by 7 athletes. Kenzie Mosel qualified in the 800m run, the 1600m run and the 3200m relay; Joslynn Larson, Carney Black, and Kennedy Penne will also run on the relay; Nate Decker qualified in the long jump, Carter Werner qualified in the high jump and should be an additional qualifier in the 300m Hurdles; and Reed Bennett should be an additional qualifier in the 200m dash and Reed broke the school record in the 200 m dash. Great job yesterday by everyone on the whole team.
1. The 3rd graders are hosting their Wax Museum this morning from 9:00 - 10:30 in the Commons. The visitors are welcome to attend.
2. There will be a JH and HS BMW meeting today at 3:00 PM in Mrs. Knust's room.
3. There will be a meeting for all girls going out for high school basketball next year on Monday the 16th after school in Mr.Dittmer's room.
4. There will be a meeting for all girls going out for junior high basketball next year on Tuesday the 17th at 11:30 in Mr. Dittmer's room.
5. There will be a short meeting afterschool on Tuesday the 17th for anyone 7-11 who wants to go out for Cross Country next year. The meeting will be held in Mrs. Rood’s room.
6. Yearbook order forms are available around the school or from Mrs. Eischeid. Please return your order form to Mrs. Eischeid by May 18th. The cost of a yearbook is $25.