The Junior High students will be honored with awards during an assembly at 2:45 (8th period). This awards assembly will be held in the 1987 gym and is open to the public.
1. There will be a next year's Flag Corps meeting tomorrow morning at 7:45 AM in the Band Room.
2. Today is the senior’s last day of school!! Graduation is set for Saturday, May 14, at 4:00.
3. Sports physicals are being offered to students who will be entering the 8th through 12th grades for the 2022-2023 school year at the Tilden Medical Clinic today from 2:00 to 6:00. More information is posted on the school’s website.
4. The 5th through 8th grade Spring Music Concert is scheduled for tonight at 7:00.
5. Wednesday’s activities: The elementary Century Club will go on their field trip to Norfolk; and the seniors will have graduation rehearsal followed by their Senior Tea - hosted by the Student Council.
6. Thursday’s activities: District track meet at West Holt for the high school track team; elementary Century Club will be sponsoring a CRAZY HAIR DAY for a $1 donation!!
7. Yearbook order forms are available around the school or from Mrs. Eischeid. Please return your order form to Mrs. Eischeid by May 18th. The cost of a yearbook is $25.