The Junior High students will be honored with awards during an assembly tomorrow, May 10, at 2:45 (8th period). This awards assembly will be held in the 1987 gym and is open to the public.
1. Any student in grades 7-11 interested in running for Student Council for next year should sign up in Mr. Wickizer's room by today!!
2. The senior Teammates will meet today during AC in the TeamMates room.
3. Tomorrow is the senior’s last day of school!! Graduation is set for Saturday, May 14, at 4:00.
4. Sports physicals are being offered to students who will be entering the 8th through 12th grades for the 2022-2023 school year at the Tilden Medical Clinic tomorrow, May 10, from 2:00 to 6:00. More information is posted on the school’s website.
5. The 5th through 8th grade Spring Music Concert is scheduled for tomorrow night at 7:00.
6. Yearbook order forms are available around the school or from Mrs. Eischeid. Please return your order form to Mrs. Eischeid by May 18th. The cost of a yearbook is $25.
7. We have a few left over shirts from our Color Run. If you would like to purchase one for your child to have or for next year, please contact Mrs.Broekemeier. Shirts will be $10 a piece, checks can be made out to Elkhorn Valley Schools. We have 2YXS, 6YS, 2YM, 6YL available!