Happy Mothers Day - Enjoy your weekend and special day on Sunday!!
1. Any student in grades 7-11 interested in running for Student Council for next year should sign up in Mr. Wickizer's room by Monday.
2. Congratulations to all high school students who received awards at last night’s Honor’s Night!
3. Thank you to the Board of Education members for the treat of rolls and coffee for Teacher Appreciation Week!! Thank you also to Liam Fletcher’s parents, Rebecca and Jimmy, for the amazing fruit bowls!! We have such wonderful EV parents.
4. The 4th grade class is on their field trip to Niobrara State Park today! The 3rd graders will be leaving shortly to meet up with their Penpals from Norfolk. Enjoy the day!
5. Yearbook order forms are available around the school or from Mrs. Eischeid. Please return your order form to Mrs. Eischeid by May 18th. The cost of a yearbook is $25.
6. We have a few left over shirts from our Color Run. If you would like to purchase one for your child to have or for next year, please contact Mrs.Broekemeier. Shirts will be $10 a piece, checks can be made out to Elkhorn Valley Schools. We have 2YXS, 6YS, 2YM, 6YL available!