Happy Cinco de Mayo!!
1. Any student in grades 7-11 interested in running for Student Council for next year should sign up in Mr. Wickizer's room by Monday.
2. There will be a basketball meeting tomorrow morning at 7:30 for all current 6th-11th grade boys. This meeting is to go over summer camp dates.
3. The high school Honor’s Night will be held tonight beginning at 7:00.
4. The 6th graders are on their field trip to the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha. Have a great and memorable time together. The 3rd and 4th grade classes are both on field trips tomorrow! It’s that time of year!!
5. Tomorrow is the last day to check out a library book from the library.
6. Yearbook order forms are available around the school or from Mrs. Eischeid. Please return your order form to Mrs. Eischeid by May 18th. The cost of a yearbook is $25.
7. We have a few left over shirts from our Color Run. If you would like to purchase one for your child to have or for next year, please contact Mrs.Broekemeier. Shirts will be $10 a piece, checks can be made out to Elkhorn Valley Schools. We have 2YXS, 6YS, 2YM, 6YL available!