The results for the pumpkin decorating contest are in! In the elementary category, 2nd place was tied between Kris Fernau with his "Venom Jack O'Lantern" and Erica Bacon's "Pumpkin with a Broken Lightbulb," with 1st place going to Abby Brown's "Witch's Brew." In the HS category, 2nd place was Johannah Tassemeyer's "Ice Cream Cone" and 1st place was Journey Werner's "Wazzup" pumpkin. For the Staff, 2nd place goes to Sammy Hobbs' "The Witch's House" and 1st place to Anneka Furstenau's "Cardinal." Overall, 2nd place goes to Abby Brown, with Anneka Furstenau in 1st place!"
1. There will be a short meeting on Wednesday morning at 7:45 for those who are interested in going out for speech this year.
2. Just a reminder that there will be an Elementary Hall Walk tomorrow morning right after the announcements.
3. Tomorrow night is the Neitzke-Metschke Memorial Battle of the Pep Bands beginning at 7:00!!
4. There will be a girls' basketball meeting in Mr. Dittmer's room after school on Tuesday.
5. There will be a 1:30 early dismissal on Wednesday for a teacher work day.