Tomorrow’s Menu - MENU CHANGE Hot/Dog Bun, Tater Tots, Green Beans, Mandarin Oranges, Milk
1. There will be a FCCLA meeting for anyone in grades 9-12 -tomorrow, Thursday September 30th, at 7:40 am in Mrs. Knust's room. If students are unable to attend, please see Mrs. Knust.
2. Congratulations to the girls’ golf team for their performance in the triangular against Pierce and Battle Creek yesterday. All four girls had personal best scores and Erica had the TOP score of 47! The district tournament is scheduled for Monday, October 4, at Fair Play in Norfolk.
3. The Post Prom committee has Falcon clothing for sale through FanCloth. There are order forms available in the office or you can go online and order directly from the website which is: https://fancloth.shop/HKMXW. The deadline to place an order is THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30!!
4. The JH BMW dance team will have practice at 7:15 on Thursday morning.
5. There will be a National Honor Society meeting at 7:45 on Thursday morning in Mr. Wickizer’s room. There will be a Student Council meeting at 7:45 on Friday morning in Mr. Wickizer’s room.
6. Just a reminder that the Army Rep will be in the building today during high school lunch.