1. MAPS testing for students in grades 7-11 began this morning and are scheduled to continue tomorrow and Friday of this week. Students are encouraged to sleep well and have a good breakfast each of these days. Students need to make sure that they bring their FULLY CHARGED electronic device to school each day as well, as these are being used for testing!!!
2. Out of town date forms for the Homecoming dance can be picked up from the office. They are due back to school as soon as possible.
3. School picture proofs have arrived!! Students will be bringing them home today so please watch for the proof envelope. The photographer is encouraging parents to order online again this year for better and faster service.
4. There will be a Student Council meeting at 7:40 on Friday in Mr. Wickizer’s room.
5. There will be Junior High BMW dance team practice tomorrow at 7:15.
6. FFA members are reminded to vote for your favorite Chapter t-shirt by 1:00 today!!