1. Students enrolled in the England-France trip need to stop by Mr. Wickizer's room sometime today.
2. HS BMW will have practice on Tuesday at 7:15 am. JH BMW will have practice on Thursday at 7:15 am.
3. Attention JH and HS students: Starting today Mrs. Rood will only make change for the vending machine BEFORE school. Do not go to her room during the school day asking her to make change, as she will not be able to do so. Also she will not be breaking a $20 bill as she will not have that kind of cash to make change. Thanks for your cooperation!!
4. There will be a One Act meeting tomorrow morning at 7:50 in Mrs. Amend’s room.
5. The fun begins this week with home volleyball and football games!! GO BIG GREEN!!
6. The high school marching band will be performing at the Nebraska State Fair on Wednesday at 11:30.