School pictures will be next Tuesday, August 24!! Students who need a second set of proofs for a non-custodial parent should stop by the office to pick up a form.
1. There will be an Elementary OPEN HOUSE tonight from 5:00 to 6:30 and students are encouraged to bring their school supplies to put in their desks. There will also be a Title I Parent Meeting at 5:00 and a second one at 5:45 for any parents interested in hearing information about the Title I program. These meetings will be held in the Library! See you at the Open House!
2. The electronic device fee for 7th - 12th grade students this year will be $25 - NOT $50 - as we will be checking out iPads to students instead of Macbooks!! All e-collect forms MUST be completed before students are allowed to check out their iPad.
3. There is a One Act sign up sheet posted outside of Mrs. Amend’s classroom for anyone who is interested in participating in One Act this year!
4. The cross country team is selling clothing and apparel from August 16 through August 26. If you are interested in getting an order form, please contact an EV runner or forms are available in the school office. All sales are online. Thanks for supporting the XC team.
5. The Lady Falcon Volleyball team is selling clothing and apparel from August 2 through August 20. If you are interested in getting an order form, please contact an EV volleyball player or forms are available in the school office. Forms are due back by 9:00am August 20th. Thanks for supporting the Lady Falcons!!
6. Just a reminder that EV will be offering the weekend Blessings in a Backpack Program again this year. Elementary students will receive a form next week, and 7th through 12th graders should stop by the office if they are interested in receiving a form.