The electronic device fee for 7th - 12th grade students this year will be $25 - NOT $50 - as we will be checking out iPads to students instead of Macbooks!!
1. The Lady Falcon Volleyball team is selling clothing and apparel from August 2 through August 20. If you are interested in getting an order form, please contact an EV volleyball player or forms are available in the school office. Forms are due back by 9:00am August 20th. Thanks for supporting the Lady Falcons!!
2. The cross country team is selling clothing and apparel from August 16 through August 26. If you are interested in getting an order form, please contact an EV runner or forms are available in the school office. All sales are online. Thanks for supporting the XC team.
3. Just a reminder that EV will be offering the weekend Blessings in a Backpack Program again this year. Elementary students will receive a form next week, and 7th through 12th graders should stop by the office if they are interested in receiving a form.
4. JH BMW practice will be THURSDAY at 7:15 AM.
5. There will be an Elementary OPEN HOUSE on Wednesday, August 18, from 5:00 to 6:30 and students are encouraged to bring their school supplies to put in their desks. There will also be a Title I Parent Meeting at 5:00 and a second one at 5:45 for any parents interested in hearing information about the Title I program. These meetings will be held in the Library! See you at the Open House!
6. Classes for elementary students begin on Thursday, August 19, with a full day of school.