Good luck to the track athletes as they compete at the District competition today at West Holt in Atkinson. The meet is scheduled to begin at 10:00
1. Youth Basketball Camp forms need to be turned in by tomorrow.
2. There will be a meeting for any girl grade 8-11 going out for high school basketball next year on Monday at 11:30 (during AC) in Mr. Dittmer's room.
3. Any 7th grade girl who will be going out for JH basketball next year should report to Mr. Dittmer's room during AC on Tuesday for information about summer basketball camp.
4. There will be a boys’ basketball meeting tomorrow, May 14th, after school at 2:30 pm in the library for grades 6-11 who are thinking of going out for basketball next year.
5. Library books need to be returned to the library as soon as possible please!! Thanks! ~ Mrs. Smeal
6. Yearbooks can be ordered yet this week however this final sale ends Friday, May 14. Photos from the year including graduation can be ordered from Smugmug. The link can be found under the links tab on the school web page. New pricing--check it out!
7. The 3rd graders will have their Wax Museum tomorrow in the Commons.