Library books need to be returned to the library as soon as possible please!!
Thanks! ~ Mrs. Smeal
1. Congratulations to the following JH State Track Qualifiers: 1600m Run - Isaiah Eckert; Discus - Wyatt Nierodzik; Pole Vault - Isaiah Eckert; Boys 4x800 Relay - Isaac Eckert, Isaiah Eckert, Easton Rystrom, BJ Taake. The State meet will take place this Saturday, May 15th, starting at 11 AM in Gothenburg, NE. Good luck JH boys.
2. Yearbooks can be ordered yet this week however this final sale ends Friday, May 14. Photos from the year including graduation can be ordered from Smugmug. The link can be found under the links tab on the school web page. New pricing--check it out!
3. The Century Club is going on their annual field trip to Norfolk today where they will be visiting Mercy Meals and the Orphan Grain Train. They will also have some fun by going to the YMCA and to the park for lunch!!
4. Good luck to the track athletes as they get ready for their District competition tomorrow, Thursday, May 13, at West Holt in Atkinson. The meet is scheduled to begin at 10:00.
5. Congratulations to next year’s Student Council members: President - Carney Black; Vice President - Carter Rautenberg; Secretary - Kenzie Mosel; Treasurer - Aneesa Halsey. Class representatives are: 12th grade - Walter Furstenau and Carleigh Greene; 11th grade - Carter Werner and Brooke Wilcox; 10th grade - Nate Decker and Macy Hansen; 9th grade - JJ Black and Jake Lind; 8th grade - Katie Warneke and Jarett Werner. The 7th graders have not yet voted to elect their representatives.
5. The Preschoolers will ALL meet together tomorrow during the afternoon session. They will be having a fun day at the park.