1. Just a reminder that the Junior High Awards Assembly will be during 8th period TODAY, May 11, in the 1987 Gym. Parents are welcome to attend. The 5th/6th and JH spring music concert will be held tonight beginning at 7:00. Here is the link to the youtube page which will be streaming the awards assembly as well as the music concert at 7:00. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVQgaY8QvbDJHPa78f8lZnA
2. Sports physicals should be turned into Mrs. Smeal. Thanks!
3. There will be a brief wrestling meeting after school today in the wrestling room. This is for anyone in grades 8-11 who is interested in going out for wrestling next year.
4. The After School Adventure Club will be going on a field trip to Sioux City today where they will be seeing the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, the Riverboat Museum and finally they’ll tour the Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center...have fun!
5. The Century Club will be going on their annual field trip to Norfolk tomorrow where they will be volunteering some time at Mercy Meal and Orphan Grain Train. They will also have some fun by going to the YMCA and to the park for lunch!!