Senior graduation rehearsal will be at 1:00 this afternoon with the Senior Tea to follow!
1. Any student in grades 7-11 interested in running for Student Council for next year should sign up in Mr. Wickizer's room by the end of the day TODAY.
2. Congratulations to the boys track team for winning the championship at the Humphrey- Lindsay Holy Family track meet yesterday. The girls also did well, finishing 4th. Adam Miller set a meet record in the pole vault. Congratulations, Adam. Districts is a week away. Good luck to you all.
3. The 6th graders are on their way to Omaha today for the annual field trip to the Henry Doorly Zoo!! What a fun trip!
4. There will be a brief wrestling meeting after school on Tuesday, May 11, in the wrestling room. This is for anyone in grades 8-11 who is interested in going out for wrestling next year.
5. There will be a meeting at 6:00 tonight in the Flex Room for anyone interested in detasseling this summer. Students must be 13 years of age or older.
6. Just a reminder that tomorrow is the last day to check out books from the library.
7. Tilden Family Medicine will be offering sports physicals TODAY from 2:00-6:00pm for EV students. Students who will be in the 8th-12th grades for the 2021-22 school year and are planning to participate in any extracurricular sports are eligible to participate. The cost for the physical on May 6 will be $25 per student. No insurance will be accepted for this event. All money will be generously donated back to the school from Tilden Family Medicine to be used in the extracurricular programs! Students who wish to participate will be excused from school to get their physical with parent permission. (First preference for an appointment during school hours will go to the current spring sports athletes as they will still be having practice after school.) Physical forms have already been mailed out to parents. The first page will need to be completed and signed before students will be allowed to get the physical. School physicals are being held AT the TCH Clinic in Tilden....not at the school.