1. Hey elementary students, it is time to vote for the book that you think should be named the 2021 Nebraska Golden Sower winner. Elementary students have heard all of the picture books will vote for the picture books during their library time with Mrs. Smeal. Any student who has read at least 4 of the chapter books is eligible to vote in the chapter book category. Please see Mrs. Lawson or Mrs. Hamilton for a ballot. Voting must be completed on Friday, April 9th.
2. The Elkhorn Logan Valley Health Dept. will be offering the Smile In Style Children’s Oral Health program tomorrow today at EV, beginning at 8am. Preventative dental services including oral health screenings, fluoride varnish, dental sealants, and oral health education will be offered on-site.
Any child from birth-8th grade is eligible to receive any of the services. Forms have previously been sent home with your child. If you would like for your child to receive services, a permission form needs to be turned in to the office by 8am- if it has not been already. Additional forms will be available if needed.
3. The After School Adventure Club will meet tomorrow after school.
4. There will be flag corps auditions on Friday night at 6:30.
5. The National Honor Society is hosting a junior high dance on Friday night from 8:00 to 10:00!