Tomorrow night, March 23, is the National Honor Society’s Induction Ceremony! The NHS ceremony is scheduled to begin at 7:00.
1. The high school band is attending the NVC Instrumental Clinic today in Niobrara. The students will be departing at 9:30 this morning. Mrs. Gale’s AC class should report to Mr. Dittmer’s room today for AC.
2. The 1987 gym will be off limits on Tuesday, March 23rd, for ACT testing. Mrs Vaughn's 1st-6th period classes will not go in and change, instead students should meet in the new gym.
3. Don’t forget that we have a 1:30 early dismissal on Wednesday, March 24, for a Teacher Inservice meeting. Preschoolers will use their 1:30 early out schedule. Buses will run accordingly.
4. Just a reminder that if you haven’t paid for your prom fees yet to cover the meal and t-shirt, you need to do so asap.
5. Yearbook orders are due to school by April 1st! The cost is $25 and there are forms available throughout the school building.