1. Good luck to Erica Brown and Mariah Hansen as they compete at the State Speech meet in Kearney today.
2. Congratulations to the following students who placed at the NECC Academic Day: Mariah Hansen - 1st in Business English and 2nd in Trigonometry; Anneka Furstenau - 1st in Algebra 1; and Brooke Wilcox - 2nd in Art History.
2. The 1987 gym will be off limits on Tuesday, March 23rd, for ACT testing. Mrs Vaughn's 1st-6th period classes will not go in and change, instead students should meet in the new gym.
3. Summer softball and baseball registration forms for students who are 14 and under are available in the office. The deadline to turn in your form is March 26. The annual softball/baseball French Toast and Pancake Feed sponsored by the ball program will be held on Sunday, March 21, from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Legion Club. Your support is appreciated!!
4. Yearbook orders are due to school by April 1st! The cost is $25 and there are forms available throughout the school building.