Congratulations to the following students on placing at the C2-3 district speech meet last Tuesday: Taylor Hasebroock and Carleigh Greene - 5th Duet Acting; Erica Brown - 4th informative; Walter Furstenau - 4th extemporaneous; State Qualifiers - Erica Brown - 3rd persuasive and Mariah Hansen - 3rd serious prose. They placed 5th as a team at a very competitive district!
1. The speech team’s Home Show is scheduled for tonight, March 16, at 6:30.
2. The Century Club will be sponsoring a Wacky Wednesday Green Out tomorrow, Wednesday, March 17th. Cost to participate is $1.00. Students can wear as much green as they can find....including hats, sunglasses, and crazy socks.
3. The Doane track meet will now allow spectators. Each athlete is allowed 2. If you have 2 spectators wanting to attend, you must get those names to Mr. Meyer before the end of school on Wednesday. The names will be sent to Doane Thursday morning.
4. JH and HS students auditioning for Dance: There will be a voluntary practice on Wednesday morning at 7:30 to run through the dance.
5. Yearbook orders are due to school by April 1st! The cost is $25 and there are forms available throughout the school building.
6. Summer softball and baseball registration forms for students who are 14 and under are available in the office. The deadline to turn in your form is March 26.
7. Preschool Roundup and the Kindergarten Visit is scheduled for Friday, March 19, at 9:00.