Just a reminder that Spring Break is Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of next week - March 10, 11 and 12 - and there will be no school on these days. The 3rd quarter of school ends on Tuesday, March 9.
1. Students who are auditioning for HS BMW next year will have practice Monday evening at 6 PM. Students who are auditioning for JH BMW next year will have practice Tuesday morning at 7:15 AM.
2. JH and HS students: As the weather warms up and shorts start becoming more of a clothing option, just a reminder that shorts need to be at mid thigh. Thanks for complying with this dress code.
3. Any server, junior or senior who is bringing an out of town date, or a sophomore or freshman from EV, needs to pay $25 by Friday, March 19. This covers the meal and t-shirt...checks should be made payable to EVS.
4. Good luck to FFA students who will be competing at District FFA competition on Monday, March 8. There will be several students participating in the FBLA State Leadership Conference on Monday as well.
5. Spring Picture Day is scheduled for Tuesday, March 16. Students who had signed up for Spring Pictures are still on the list. If you would like to be added to the Spring Picture Day list, please contact the office asap.