Today's Menu - Teriyaki Chicken, Rice, Pineapple, Corn, Bread Stick, Milk
Tomorrow’s Menu - Hotdog/Bun,Baked Beans, Chips, Peaches, Milk
1. Just a reminder that we will be having a 1:30 EARLY DISMISSAL tomorrow - Wednesday, March 4 - for SPRING BREAK!! Enjoy the long weekend and the beautiful weather!!
2. Congratulations to the entire speech team on their outstanding performances at the NVC speech meet yesterday at Keya Paha. Medalists were Angel Qualset - 6th in informative, Erica Brown - 6th in Persuasive, and Karissa Fernau - 6th in serious prose!
3. Pizza Hut Wing Street will donate 10% of all sales in store and carry out tonight, March 3rd, to Elkhorn Valley Post Prom. This will be from 5:00 to 9:00 pm.
4. Out of town date forms for Prom are available in the office for students to pick up. They are due back to school by March 25.
5. The high school quiz bowl team competes today at the ESU 8 in Neligh. Good luck students!! The junior high quiz bowl team competes tomorrow at the ESU 8 in Neligh!!
6. The elementary students are celebrating Read Across America next week and the Century Club is sponsoring some fun Dress Up Days next week! Parents should look for the note that was sent home with their children. Today was Pajama Day and tomorrow’s dress up day is CRAZY SOCK DAY!!
7. Students are reminded to order their 2020 Yearbook as soon as possible. There are order forms located throughout the school.
ATTENTION - Seniors WILL need to purchase their yearbooks this year so they can do this through tomorrow, March 4...the deadline has been extended!!