Good luck to the speech team and coaches as they head to the District Speech Meet tomorrow, March 7, at Bancroft. The meet begins at 9:00 am.
1. Anyone in the community who ordered a state basketball t-shirt or sweatshirt may come to the school to pick up your order from Janice. Families who have students enrolled at EVS, orders will be sent home with the students.
Also, we have two (2) 2XL black t-shirts which can be purchased - please see Janice if you are interested.
2. The pep rally for state boys’ basketball will be held at 2:50 on Wednesday. The public is welcome to attend!
3. Starting Monday, March 6, Mrs. Vaughn will be doing archery. Please do not enter the 1987 gym during 4th and 5th period until further notice. The high school choir class MAY use the gym to leave choir at the end of 4th period. Watch for signs to be placed on the doors when archery is in session!!
4. Junior High golf practice starts after school TODAY, and golfers should report to Mr. Amend’s room.
5. Out of town date forms for Prom can be picked up from the office. The completed form is due back to school by 4:00 pm on Wednesday, March 22.
6. The Speech Team's HOME SHOW will be held tonight, March 6, beginning at 6:00. A couple of high school classrooms will be used for this event. Be sure to come out tonight to listen to some very talented kids as they entertain you.