1. Parents: Just a reminder that ALL STUDENT MEALS are being provided free of charge effective today and until federal funds are no longer available. This DOES NOT include milks purchased to drink as an ala carte item and it DOES NOT include second entrees offered to JH and HS students.
2. Here are the results from the Cross Country meet held in Neligh yesterday: Hunter Bennett placed 1st, Waylon Warneke placed 10th , Nate Halsey placed 11th, Conner Klein placed 16th. The Boys team earned the runner-up trophy!! In the JH boys division Easton Rystrom placed 5th, and in the JH girls division Marissa Bennett placed 2nd, Teegan Hasebroock placed 8th and Katie Warneke placed 10th. Congratulations to Hunter on his 1st place finish and to the varsity boys’ team on their Runner Up trophy!! All EV runners competed very well yesterday!
3. Just a reminder that the school picture photographer is requesting ONLINE ORDERING this year, and this information was provided to parents on the proof/order form. The deadline to order pictures is TODAY. Late orders will be assessed a $10 late fee.
4. Just a reminder that there will be a 5th Grade Band Instrument parent meeting tonight, September 15, at 7:00 in the band room. There will be NO band instruments on display.
5. Please be aware that the school lunch menus on September 16 and September 17 have been switched...Thursday’s menu will be served on Wednesday and Wednesday’s menu will be served on Thursday.