Parents: Just a reminder that ALL STUDENT MEALS are being provided free of charge effective today and until federal funds are no longer available. This DOES NOT include milks purchased to drink as an ala carte item and it DOES NOT include second entrees offered to JH and HS students.
1. Congratulations to EV’s cross country runners as they competed last Friday at Skyview in Norfolk. Hunter Bennett placed 11th with a time of 18:07; Waylon Warneke placed 4th for the JV team. For junior high, Easton Rystrom placed 12th and Marissa Bennett placed 20th. We are looking forward to Neligh's meet this afternoon at 4:30.
2. Just a reminder that the school picture photographer is requesting ONLINE ORDERING this year, and this information was provided to parents on the proof/order form. The deadline to order pictures is tomorrow, September 15. Late orders will be assessed a $10 late fee.
3. Picture retakes are scheduled for tomorrow!! Students who were absent on the original picture day will have their picture taken. Any other student who would like to have their picture RETAKEN should sign up in the office.
4. Please be aware that the school lunch menus on September 16 and September 17 have been switched...Thursday’s menu will be served on Wednesday and Wednesday’s menu will be served on Thursday.
5. Just a reminder that there will be a 5th Grade Band Instrument parent meeting tomorrow night, September 15, at 7:00 in the band room. There will be NO band instruments on display.