Congratulations to the 2020 EVS Homecoming Royalty: Queen candidates are KayLeigh Fernau, Kendra Larsen, Ashleigh Nelson, Victoria Sierra and Ruth Vigil. King candidates are Hunter Bennett, Gavyn Clause, Adam Miller, Braedyn Ollendick, Ben Wilcox. The Kindergarten Escorts are Kinsley Werner and Tucker Bennett. At this time, Emcees have not been chosen.
1. The Sports Drink Fall Sports Scrimmage is set for Friday, August 21, with this schedule: Volleyball @ 6:00 - Football @ 7:30. Bring a sports drink as your admission and watch some exciting EV vs. EV talent!!
2. Students should not text their parents during the day asking to have things brought to the school for them unless it’s an emergency. We are trying to eliminate visitors in the building, even if it’s just to the office, due to the spread of germs, etc. Let’s encourage our students to get organized and take everything that they need to school in the morning so that this visit to the school can be eliminated. Thank you for your support!!
3. Just a reminder that students wanting to take their Macbook home will need to bring their $50 fee before they’ll be able to do so.
4. Students and Parents: Students who are absent for any medical appointment ie, dentist/orthodontist appointment, chiropractor appointment, etc. WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A DOCTOR’S NOTE. The note should have the date and time of the appointment on it. Absences due to a medical appointment will not be considered excused without a note. Thank you for your cooperation!!
5. The high school volleyball team will be selling Elkhorn Valley apparel from Aug 3-Aug 21. Most of the clothing items will have a VB design on them, but not all. If you are interested in getting an order from, please contact a volleyball player or coach, or forms are available in the school office. All forms are due back by 9am on Aug 21.
6. There are EV Falcon football apparel available to order!! There are T-Shirts (long and short sleeved), as well as sweatshirts, hoodies and sweatpants!! Forms will be sent home with elementary students and JH and HS students as well as parents/community members can stop by the office to pick one up. The deadline to place your order is this Friday, August 21, so get your order form returned to the school as soon as possible.