Today's Menu - Corndogs, Baked Beans, Peaches, Cookie, Milk
Tomorrow’s Menu - Chicken Strips, Whipped Potatoes, Apple, Roll, Milk
Congratulations to the newest Independent Readers who had their Hall Walk this morning: Chaney Schwartz, Paisley Tegeler, Alyvia Baugher and Ryder Werner. Way to go 1st graders!!
1. MAPS testing continues this week and testing will be over Science! It’s great to have good attendance during this testing period. Thanks for everyone’s cooperation.
2. Mrs. Vaughn’s 3rd period PE class will be doing archery again, and we ask for safety reasons that no one enters the 1987 gym at that time. The doors leading into that gym will all be locked at that time except the doors near the band room. Thank you for your cooperation.
3. Just a reminder that JH students going out for track need to have their permission slips returned to one of the JH coaches by this Thursday. If students didn't get a form then they need see Mr. Qualset.
4. Out of town date forms for Prom are available in the office for students to pick up. They are due back to school by March 25.
5. The table sign up sheet for Prom has been posted outside of Mrs. Amend’s room. Please sign up in a timely manner.
6. Today is the first day of the 4th quarter of school. Third quarter report cards will be sent home later this week.