- MAPS testing continues at EVS this week. Please help by having your students in school and on time if at all possible! Thank you!!
1. Mrs. Vaughn’s 3rd period PE class will be doing archery tomorrow and Friday and we ask for safety reasons that no one enters the 1987 gym at that time. The doors leading into that gym will all be locked at that time except the doors near the band room. Thank you for your cooperation.
2. There will be HS Jazz Band and Show Choir today. Show Choir meet in the Choir Room.
3. Hey Elementary Students: Check out the ice cream reading tracker in the library window! Each scoop of ice cream in the window represents 20 AR points. The reading goal for March is 3000 points. Keep reading so you can turn Mr. Black and Mrs. Novicki into human ice cream sundaes!
4. There will be college rep visiting from Northeast Community College during lunchtime today.
5. There will be a high school football meeting for grades 8-11 immediately after school in the library.
6. The table sign up sheet for Prom has been posted outside of Mrs. Amend’s room. Please sign up in a timely manner.
7. Out of town date forms for Prom are available in the office for students to pick up. They are due back to school by March 25.