Today's Menu - Calzone, Broccoli, Applesauce, Cookie, Milk
Tomorrow’s Menu - Hot Turkey Sandwich, Whipped Potatoes/Gravy, Mandarin Oranges, Bread Pudding, Milk
MAPS testing continues at EVS this week. Please help by having your students in school and on time if at all possible! Thank you!!
1. Good luck to the high school Live Wires show choir as they compete at the Harvard Show Choir Competition today!!
2. There will be an elementary Century Club meeting after school today.
3. There will be a Student Council meeting tomorrow morning at 7:45 in Mr. Wickizer's room.
4. Hey Elementary Students: Check out the ice cream reading tracker in the library window! Each scoop of ice cream in the window represents 20 AR points. The reading goal for March is 3000 points, and as of yesterday, March 10th, the elementary has earned 625 points. Keep reading so you can turn Mr. Black and Mrs. Novicki into human ice cream sundaes!
5. There will be college rep visiting from Northeast Community College during lunchtime on Thursday, March 12.
6. Out of town date forms for Prom are available in the office for students to pick up. They are due back to school by March 25.