Today's Menu - RibBQue/Bun, Wedges, Carrots, Pears, Milk
Tomorrow’s Menu - Calzone, Broccoli, Applesauce, Cookie, Milk
MAPS testing continues at EVS this week. Please help by having your students in school and on time if at all possible! Thank you!!
1. The junior high music students are attending the Wayne State College Music Festival today in Wayne.
2. The speech home show will be tonight at 6:30. The public is welcome and encouraged to attend!!
3. Good luck to the high school Live Wires show choir as they compete at the Harvard Show Choir Competition tomorrow!!
4. Mr. Meyer is bringing in the Fleet Feet Running Company this Thursday. They will be selling shoes for the upcoming track season. This includes spikes, if you're interested. They will be here from 4:30 until around 7:00. If interested, please get him your shoe size by Tuesday.
5. There will be college rep visiting from Northeast Community College during lunchtime on Thursday, March 12.
6. Out of town date forms for Prom are available in the office for students to pick up. They are due back to school by March 25.
7. There will be an elementary Century Club meeting tomorrow after school.