Today's Menu - Charbroil/Bun, Fries, Applesauce, Bar, Milk
Tomorrow’s Menu - Teriyaki Chicken, Rice, Pineapple, Corn, Bread Stick, Milk
Spring sports practices begin TODAY!!
1. Spring picture orders are due back to school today.
2. Students are reminded to order their 2020 Yearbook as soon as possible. There are order forms located throughout the school.
ATTENTION - Seniors WILL need to purchase their yearbooks this year so they can do this through Wednesday, March 4...the deadline has been extended!!
3. The elementary students are celebrating Read Across America next week and the Century Club is sponsoring some fun Dress Up Days next week! Parents should look for the note that was sent home with their children. Today was dress like your favorite book character and bring the book too!! Tomorrow’s dress up day is Pajama Day.
4. There will be a Kids Heart Challenge assembly in the gym at 3:00 today.
5. The high school quiz bowl team competes tomorrow at the ESU 8 in Neligh. Good luck students!!
6. Congratulations to the 2nd graders for being the top Box Tops Coupons collectors for last month. They raised $15.04 which is .60 per student. Thanks to everyone for continuing with this fundraiser!!